Sure, there are probably 30 or more websites selling other oscillating and pivotal vibration machines. They’re generally cheaper, costing anywhere from $500 to $4000 dollars. However, what many consumers don’t know is that these various sellers are, in many cases, selling identical machines, but just under a different label. Reality is that there are only around 15 to 20 different vibration machines on the market today.
What the other machines all have in common is that they are all made in CHINA and have very high failure and repair rates. This can get expensive very fast and what seemed like a deal is now your burden. Chinese products are made to be very inexpensive to construct and therefore made to be disposable. Which means they do not build them to ever be repaired. Walmart for example sells mostly Chinese products. If you return, say a Microwave oven that stopped working, they will not repair it, it will be simply be disposed of.
This goes for the other vibration machines you will find out there, as they are not designed to be repaired. So when one of these Chinese machine breaks down, you will in most cases be throwing it out because you can not get parts for it OR it is simply UN-repairable OR the company you bought if from wants you to ship it back to them (at your expense!) that is if they are still around. We have heard this story countless times from UN-knowing buyers of these cheap machines. Some of these are better than others, but none can compare to the quality of VibraSlim or are backed with our lifetime motor warranty.
The other problem with these Chinese machines is that they are not calibrated properly and do not in most cases even produce the correct and effective vibration frequencies. So your machine is worthless and will not get you the results you desire.
An interview with Ms. Miller summed up the differences between VibraSlim and other oscillating/pivotal machines on the market perfectly. Let’s look at six of the key points where VibraSlim was proved the best vibration exercise machine on the market today:
1. Commercial rating – unlike those cheaper models, VibraSlim is commercially rated and can therefore be legally used in spas, clinics, and gyms around the nation. It’s rated for four hours or less of continuous use for up to 8 hours a day and has a 330 pound weight capacity. While a commercial rating might not be of obvious importance to someone using their machine at home, it does translate into a longer-lasting machine for valuation and durability purposes.
2. Smoother vibrations – those that have used both VibraSlim and other models have found that the vibrations with VibraSlim are smoother and less choppy. There’s also a noticeable difference in comfort and how sturdy the other machines were by comparison.
3. Affordability – among the few other commercially-rated vibration machines, VibraSlim is the most affordable. Other machines can run a buyer upwards of $9,000 dollars.
4. Amplitude – this term refers to the intensity, or how high up and down the displacement is at the very edges. The higher the amplitude of a machine, the more intense the vibration will be felt by the user. Cheaper models provide, at most, 11 millimeter amplitude, which can feel more like a choppy buzzing than actual vibration. VibraSlim gives buyers 15 millimeter amplitude in addition to a better grade, commercially-rated motor. We all know what cheap motors are good for, right? – Nothing!
5. Durability – due to the problems outlined with the cheaper models in numbers one through four, cheaper machines simply don’t last as long as VibraSlim and don’t perform as well. The heavier the user is, the more pull it puts on the weaker motors and the less intense the vibration becomes, meaning the user isn’t getting the rating they should be getting. Eventually, the motor completely burns up and leaves the user paying for something they can’t even use.
6. Versatility – VibraSlim’s Europlate is something that anyone able to stand on their feet can enjoy, no matter how old or young -or- how fit or out of shape they might be today. In the case of those that are already physically fit, the cheaper machines, with their weak motors and weaker amplitudes, wouldn’t even get an adequate workout. Some frail elderly people might get an adequate, albeit uncomfortably choppy, workout from such, but it certainly wouldn’t yield the type of optimal results that a VibraSlim is proven to produce.
Sign up for the free introduction video to listen to the entire interview with Ms. Miller. If nothing else, you now know some pretty enticing benefits of vibration exercise equipment and some thought provoking facts about the importance of choosing the best vibration exercise machine to give you the best results possible.